Tuesday 19 March 2013

Long time no speak!

Well well well!! Where do I begin!

I'll start with my FMP, I finished on a merit, slightly bummed as I wanted a distinction but still very happy and secondly I had the flu so I couldn't go to my graduation to see Gary Barlow!!!! I literally couldn't get out of bed. GUTTED!!

Soooo it brings me to now, a quick update I have worked very hard over the last 6 months, had an internship a Kurt Geiger, had lots of interviews, finally got a job as an allocator for DCK for topshop/topman/burton and diva but finally after a lot of hard work I have now my dream job........

I shall be in about 3 weeks a junior online merchandiser for Russell & Bromley!!!!!! I am so happy!

Also off to Amsterdam this week so hopefully will have some interesting photos for you all!

X

No comments:

Post a Comment